Incorrect or Damaged Goods
We apologise if you have experienced an error with your TIMCO delivery. Please report any discrepancy to us within 7 days of receipt of the goods and we will endeavour to resolve any issue as quickly as possible. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01829 261111 and quote the TIMCO Sales Order Number (SON).
Where replacements are required, we will ensure these are despatched without delay, subject to availability.
Should your consignment arrive in poor condition we would ask that this is noted on any carrier documents. During the current COVID restrictions, where signatures may not be taken, we advise that you request for any damages be noted on the carriers device or documents.
Regrettably credits in relation to parcel shortages cannot be upheld if the consignment has been signed for as complete.
Customer Return Requests
This typically refers to goods supplied that are no longer required and must be approved by the TIMCO Customer Services team. All requests must be accompanied with the relevant TIMCO Sales Order Number (SON). Please issue your request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01829 261111.
- Only goods bought within 28 days may be considered for return.
- Goods being returned for credit must be of a minimum invoice value totalling £50.00.
- All returns will be subject to a handling charge of £20.00.
- All goods must be in their original packaging and in good condition: Unused, un-opened and un-damaged & without any additional labelling or marking.
- Goods with either an expiry or best before date, may be declined for return.
- Goods returned will be subject to an inspection by our QC Department. Only goods deemed suitable for re-sale can be passed for credit.
- We are unable to accept product in less than minimum order quantities for credit.
- It will remain the customers responsibility to return the stock
- It will remain the customers responsibility to pack the stock appropriately, ensuring the product arrives in resalable condition
- We regret that any unsolicited returns will be refused.
- Credits can only be issued upon receipt of goods and approval by QC.
Any return of stock due to service failure as agreed will be collected at our cost. Please ensure these goods remain in a resalable condition and may be inspected by our QC team prior to credit.
For terms & conditions please see: https://timco.co.uk/terms-conditions